Monday, December 8, 2008

the greatest aunt ever

hi everyone! today im going to talk to you about your dream aunt! well,i have an aunt thats the best. her name is Jane. she lives in north caralina so we dont see her very often. im going to tell you about her last visit. first,we got din din at taco bell. there were 7 peeps. every1 wanted 3 tacos. OMG!!!!!!!! the tray was choc full of tacos!!! theres were also cheese frys. WOW!!thats a big meal! you should have seen my aunt trying to hold ALL that stuff. after that,we all went to my house for like a sleepover. her are the peeps that were there. my bffl,lindsey,my idiot cuz. george, my only normal cuz. alexas,my ugly bro,eric, me,my awesome aunt, Jane, alexas's friend, briana,and dont forget my other friends, mr. chips,mrs.soda,mr. popcorn,lovely junkfood, and my fav. friends, mrs. and mr. hot chocalate. Sooooooooooo many peeps. after the sleep over, my friend,lindsey,and alexas's friend,briana, had to leave. we went to george's house for yet another sleep over. but this time, it waz better. we got to sleep on a trapoline!!!!!!!!!! hows that for a sleep over! in the morning the boys awoke b4 the girls. they started jumping on the trampleline at 6:00 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeppp. all the girls woke up and started throughing pillows at the boys,but that only mad them try harder. so all the girls got up,pushed the boys down and started hitting them. hows that for gal power!!!!!!! and to make it even better,it waz i wendsday. WE SKIPPED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoooooohoooooooooooooo. at 7:00 we went to dunkin dounuts to get breakfast. than we were of to the beach to do some boogie bording!!!!!!!!!!!! we left at like 7:30 and came back aruond 6. it waz a blast. srry but i dont have any pics to show you. if you have ever skipped school,plzz comment and tell me how it went. thanks. love ya,byebye.

2 comments:

t said...

Hi! I'm Maxx's Mom...glad to see you have a blog. I'm probably the oldest reader you have!
I skipped school once but not until I was in 12th grade. We all went to the beach. It was a great day until I got home and my Mom found out!!

Toni said...

OOOh! Meg's BF's mom, aka Maxx's mom, you skipped school!!! Naughty, naughty girl!!!


Tsk, tisk