Thursday, December 18, 2008

happy holidays

hi every1 from planet jupiter.opps! sorry,wrong planet. let me just start all over again. hello peeps from mars. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! your not from there either??!!?!?!?!?!?! lol!jk! anyway,i juast wanted to wish you all merry christmas and happy holidays!!!! its finally the start of our vacation. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!! 2 whole weeks (and 1 day of course) of just relaxing wit my friends ( mostly my 2 bff,but,i wont mention their name) im goin to my gramas for christmas. are you doing anything,if so plz leave a comment and tell me about it.









thanks love you all,well......,i wouldnt say all. :)

1 comment:

Tori said...

well, im doin the usual. n x-mas eve im goin to gladys and wilson's to PARTY!!!! its a tradition. then on x-mas im goin to my place, then ( think) nextdoor to my step-grandparents, then to my grams, then i might go to my aunts again. then hopefully on friday im going to my aunt ashlee's.... TADAH!!!!!!!!

PS i, zmoriozzzz am TORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!